Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Trusted since 2002 to deliver affordable, timely and reliable legal training
Single Place = £20
Company Wide Ticket = £50
CPD = up to 2 hours (SRA)
What happens after your register?
After completing the registration form, Eventbrite will email your e-ticket and nearer to the time of the live broadcast a Zoom registration link is emailed at access the live broadcast.
Follow up emails will be sent with notes/slides before the event and then a final email to access the event recording.
Which online platform?
We currently use Zoom to host all our online events.
Questions in advance for our presenters
Please email any topic related questions to email@example.com for inclusion in the live broadcast. Otherwise a chat room will be open to type questions directly to presenters on the day.
This seminar will consider, against the backdrop of the recent case Pickering v Hughes & Ors  EWHC 1672 (Ch), developments in proprietary estoppel and constructive trusts, focusing on succession disputes relating to family property.
Brie & Charlotte will consider the evidential challenges presented by such cases, including:
- Complex family dynamics, cultures and histories;
- Establishing an agreement/promises or assurances with multiple legal
- Contradictory documentation; and
- Untangling contributions and detriment where funds are generated through
- The speakers will also reflect on case management and case preparation,
- Dealing with evidence from vulnerable or elderly witnesses with the benefit
of new PD 1A
- Preparation of witness statements for trial under the new PD 57AC