Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Registration Hotline 01379 740619
Trusted since 2002 to deliver affordable, timely and reliable legal training
Pensions 2020 Update
Broadcast - 13th August at 3pm (also recorded)
1 Hour CPD
Matthew Richardson, Coram Chambers
Jonathan Galbraith, Mathieson Consulting Ltd
What's covered in our 2020 Update -
- Reminder of the key pensions terminology and concepts
- Case law update
- Update on pension fund values and pension scheme response times, implementation
issues, etc during Covid
- Top mistakes people make when writing LOIs to PODEs
- Top tips on what to look for in the initial pension scheme documentation that may
indicate special / unusual features in the scheme
- The shortcomings of CEs
- A brief explainer as to how offsetting calculations are generated
- The straight line approach to apportionment; what it means
After the live broadcast, a recording will be available for just £20 person.
CPD - 1 hour (SRA A2)
For more information on CPD, visit the SRA's webinar on
Live feed using Zoom with Power Point and Audio only.
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Download files are availble to view for 12 months. You can also download files to your computer with no restrictions to upload to your device.
Presentation materials and a live login link will be emailed prior to the webinar. Questions are either submitted by email or via the webinar interface via a chat box.
Two pricing options
Single download for individuals - just £20
Company download for all colleagues £50
Once payment has completed, a download link will be emailed shortly. 3.5% fee is added for card processing.