Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Registration Hotline 01379 740619
Trusted since 2002 to deliver affordable, timely and reliable legal training
After the live broadcast, a recording will be available for just £20 person.
CPD - 1 hour (SRA A2)
For more information on CPD, visit the SRA's webinar on
Live feed using Zoom with Power Point and Audio only.
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Download files are availble to view for 12 months. You can also download files to your computer with no restrictions to upload to your device.
Presentation materials and a live login link will be emailed prior to the webinar. Questions are either submitted by email or via the webinar interface via a chat box.
Administration of Foreign Estates
4th August from 3pm
FREE live stream
1 Hour CPD
Helene Pines-Richman, 9 Stone Buildings
In our one hour webinar Helene will address the following questions:
1. What are the facts which are needed to proceed to administer an estate
with foreign elements?
2. When is a grant of administration necessary?
3. What law applies to grants of administration and intestate succession?
4. To whom can a grant of administration be made?
5. When is EU Succession Regulation Art 22 relevant?
6. What can happen if there are no heirs under the applicable intestacy laws?
7. Which country's laws are generally applied to testamentary succession?
8. What law governs the issue of testamentary capacity?
9. How are wills construction cases dealt with – the law of which country?