Insolvency 2019 Webinars
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619
Each webinar is priced at -
£25 sole practitioner/individual or
£50 company licence
A download link is emailed one day after each recording date. There is no restriction on playback.
Our podcasts use audio and power point. Recording file in mp4 format with MS Power Point handout.
No restrictions on playback after download.
A download link is emailed on 10th July to access the recording.
Mid Year Update
Recording Tuesday 9th July (1 hour)
- Fraudulent trading – a rare reported case of Pantiles Investments
- Immediate winding up orders – British - Misfeasance, transactions
defrauding creditors and duties of directors – Hale and Sequana
- Validation Orders – Re MKG Convenience Ltd
- Out of court appointments of administrators – HMV
- CVAs – Indigo Projects London
- Receivers and their duties – Devon Commercial Property v
Phil Patterson, Hardwicke Chambers
Focus on CVAs
Recorded on Wednesday, 6th March (1 hour)
- Use of CVAs as a restructuring tool,
- Legal aspects and pitfalls,
- CVAs in a leaseholder portfolios,
- Dealing with stakeholders.
Jon Titmuss and Aileen McErlean, Hardwicke Chambers
Focus on Property for IPs,
Recorded Tuesday 5th June (1 hour)
- Latest cases,
- Landlords in CVAs and pitfalls,
- Dealing with commercial rent arrears recovery,
- Legal issues when considering licences to occupy or
exclude short term leases.
Amanda Eilledge and Katrina Mather, Hardwicke Chambers
Tax Issues during Corporate Insolvency
Recording Thursday 13th June (1 hour)
- HMRC as a creditor
- When are tax debts substantively disputed?
- Actions against directors for unpaid tax (including tax arising from
- Transferring liabilities to directors and employees
- Accelerated payment notices and follower notices
Ben Elliott, Pump Court Tax Chambers
Ashwin Mody, Ashteds Solicitors