Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Trusted since 2002 to deliver affordable, timely and reliable legal training
Philip Rainey QC of Tanfield Chambers will examine;
- Adverse possession – a summary of principles
- LRA 2002 - Schedule 6
- Paragraph 5(4) – the third condition
- The reasonable belief requirement
- What does “reasonable belief” mean?
- What are the subjective and objective elements?
- Can a reasonable belief be gained or lost and if lost, how?
- The 10 year period
- What is meant by "promptly" in Zarb v Parry?
Baxter v Mannion  1 WLR 1594 (CA)
Zarb v Parry  EWCA Civ 1306,  1 WLR 1240
IAM Group Plc v Chowdrey  EWCA Civ 505;  2 P&CR 13 McLeod v Brown (26/6/13 FTT unreported)
R(Best) v Chief Land Registrar  QB
King v Suffolk CC  UKFTT 6 (PC)
Crew v London and Continental Holdings  UKFTT 47
Food Converters v Newell  EWHC 926(Ch) Hepworth v Powell  UKFTT 58 (PC)
Bryant v Champion  UKFTT 329 (PC)
“Reasonable belief” in adverse possession
WEBINAR 10th October, 1-2pm Live and available on demand
£25 Single Licence - £50 Company Licence - 1 CPD HOUR
& AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Watching this webinar will help solicitors meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of Solicitor Competence
A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge
A4 - Draw on detailed