Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Registration Hotline 01379 740619
Philip Rainey QC of Tanfield Chambers will examine;
- Adverse possession – a summary of principles
- LRA 2002 - Schedule 6
- Paragraph 5(4) – the third condition
- The reasonable belief requirement
- What does “reasonable belief” mean?
- What are the subjective and objective elements?
- Can a reasonable belief be gained or lost and if lost, how?
- The 10 year period
- What is meant by "promptly" in Zarb v Parry?
Baxter v Mannion  1 WLR 1594 (CA)
Zarb v Parry  EWCA Civ 1306,  1 WLR 1240
IAM Group Plc v Chowdrey  EWCA Civ 505;  2 P&CR 13 McLeod v Brown (26/6/13 FTT unreported)
R(Best) v Chief Land Registrar  QB
King v Suffolk CC  UKFTT 6 (PC)
Crew v London and Continental Holdings  UKFTT 47
Food Converters v Newell  EWHC 926(Ch) Hepworth v Powell  UKFTT 58 (PC)
Bryant v Champion  UKFTT 329 (PC)
“Reasonable belief” in adverse possession
WEBINAR 10th October, 1-2pm Live and available on demand
£25 Single Licence - £50 Company Licence - 1 CPD HOUR
& AVAILABLE ON DEMAND
Watching this webinar will help solicitors meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of Solicitor Competence
A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge
A4 - Draw on detailed