Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Registration Hotline 01379 740619
Dealing with Digital Assets
& Future Probate Disputes
Webinar - Thursday 17th October, 1pm - 2.30pm
Presented by Erin Hitchens and Robert Avis, XXIV Old Buildings
with Angharah Lynn of VWV
During this webinar, Erin, Robert and Angharad will examine;
- Current statistics on digital asset ownership
- What is “property”? …and what is “information”?
- How to prevent assets disappearing into to the ether
- The distinction applied – succession to cryptocurrencies
- What are the issues for practitioners?
- Collecting and getting in a digital personal estate
- Assets of intangible or personal value – social media and information rights
- Assets of tangible value – online accounts
- What future disputes are on the horizon?
- Will-drafting and disappointed beneficiary claims
- Latest cases and top tips for private client lawyers
- Challenging survivorship terms from online providers
- This podcast is being recorded on 17th October.
- Questions for our presenters should be emailed to us no later than
5pm 16th October for inclusion in the recording.
- Subscribers will receive a download link on 18th.
- Recording file in mp4 format.
- Watch from our web browser link to download to your own device
with no restriction on playback.
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619
£25 single licence for individuals and sole practitioners
£50 company licence - for the whole team