Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Registration Hotline 01379 740619
Crypto Currencies and Tax
Webinar Recording - Available 30th March
Duration of talk - approximately 45 minutes
SRA, A, B
Presented by Ben Symons, 36 Commercial
- Gains and losses Taxation
- Gains and losses Gambling
- Gains and losses Trading
- Capital losses and gains
- Lost private keys
- Staking and lending crypto currencies
- VAT and ICOs
- Non doms and inheritance tax
About our presenter
Benjamin has extensive experience advising on the tax aspects of complex international tax matters for both corporate groups and individuals, particularly related to the UK and Australia (and how these jurisdictions interact with the EU and US). This includes:
- Advising on all taxation issues related to double tax treaties, double tax relief and
- Advising individuals on all taxation issues related to domicile and optimising tax
planning when moving between jurisdictions;
- Providing cross border / international tax advice to minimise tax for corporate
groups and complex reorganisations;
- Providing cross border / international tax advice in relation to complex trust
- Complex advice in relation to superannuation, particularly cross-border
superannuation and pension planning.
Ben undertakes litigation and act as an advocate in all stages of investigations / disputes between taxpayers and revenue authorities.
Ben also undertakes litigation and give advice in relation to all aspects of UK and Australian taxation.
3 minute video clip below:
£25 per single licence (designed for individuals or sole practitioners)
£50 per company licence (designed for the whole team and live links can be shared between multiple offices)
3.5% is added to cover card processing fees.
CPD - 1 hour (SRA A2)
For more information on CPD, visit the SRA's webinar on
Live feed using GoToMeeting with Power Point and Audio only.
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Download files are availble to view for 12 months. You can also download files to your computer with no restrictions to upload to your device.
Presentation materials and a live login link will be emailed prior to the webinar. Questions are either submitted by email or via the webinar interface via a chat box.
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619