Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Registration Hotline 01379 740619
US Retirement Schemes in Divorce
Thursday 2nd July, live at 3pm (90 minutes)
Unique Challenges of Dividing US Retirement Assets in UK Divorces
The webinar program is intended to educate divorce lawyers about the unique issues of dividing of United States (US) retirement assets in divorces and help them navigate the complex US pension and tax rules for tax-free transfers.
It will highlight areas that can leave practitioners exposed to negligence claims and provide tips for safeguards to be taken in order to properly divide retirement assets.
- Understanding the rules for tax-free transfers of United States (US) retirement
assets in divorce.
- Overview of the types of US retirement assets and benefits.
- The mechanisms for tax-free division of US retirement assets.
- Strategies to avoid transfers to the US Jurisdiction.
- The process of transfer to the US Jurisdiction.
- A checklist to help practitioners execute all necessary steps to properly divide US
- US/UK Case study
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619
3.5% is added to cover card processing fees.
CPD - 1.5 hours (SRA A2)
For more information on CPD, visit the SRA's webinar on
Live feed using Zoom with video, Power Point.
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Download files are availble to view for 12 months. You can also download files to your computer with no restrictions to upload to your device.
Presentation materials and a live login link will be emailed prior to the webinar. Questions are either submitted by email or via the webinar interface via a chat box.
Klein Liebman & Gresen, LLC
Senior Associate, Raydens Solicitors