Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Trusted since 2002 to deliver affordable, timely and reliable legal training
Tax Issues in
Webinar Recorded 21st April.
Duration of recording - 1 hour
• Maintenance payments;
• Interest on late payment of court debts.
• The year of separation and the importance of Form E;
• PPR, the matrimonial home and disposals in connection with divorce;
• CGT reporting obligations to HMRC from 6 April 2020;
• Transfer of business assets.
Remittance basis users, or divorces with an offshore background
• Relevant persons; spouses, ex-spouses and minor children;
• Income tax and CGT issues for remittance basis users on divorce.
• Transfers between spouses pre Decree Absolute v transfers between ex-spouses post
• Beware the non-UK domiciled spouse;
• S.10 IHTA and dispositions not intended to confer gratuitous benefit;
• Schedule 1 Trusts for minors;
• Mesher and Martin Orders.
• Transfers in connection with divorce
Misc. but important
• Pension sharing orders;
• The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
3 Stone Buildings
Payne Hicks Beach
Take a look at our 2 minute clip
How to purchase
£25 per single licence (designed for individuals or sole practitioners)
£50 per company licence (designed for the whole team and live links can be shared between multiple offices)
3.5% is added to cover card processing fees.
CPD - 1 hour (SRA A2)
For more information on CPD, visit the SRA's webinar on
Live feed using GoToMeeting with Power Point and Audio only.
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Download files are availble to view for 12 months. You can also download files to your computer with no restrictions to upload to your device.
Presentation materials and a live login link will be emailed prior to the webinar. Questions are either submitted by email or via the webinar interface via a chat box.
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619