Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Registration Hotline 01379 740619
Trusted since 2002 to deliver affordable, timely and reliable legal training
Family property disputes:
ADR options for the unmarried
Webinar - 30th September. Live at 3pm
After the live broadcast, a recording will be available on our server for 12 months.
CPD - 1 hour (SRA A2)
For more information on CPD, visit the SRA's webinar on
Live feed using Zoom with Power Point and Audio only.
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Download files are availble to view for 12 months. You can also download files to your computer with no restrictions to upload to your device.
Presentation materials and a live login link will be emailed prior to the webinar. Questions are either submitted by email or via the webinar interface via a chat box.
Two pricing options
Single download for individuals - just £10
Once payment has completed, a download link will be emailed shortly.
Rhys Taylor, 36 Family
Elizabeth Darlington, Parklane Plowden
- A discussion about how ADR may be deployed in this growing area of work
- How to set up an arbitration
- Should I use family or civil mediation?
- What is hybrid mediation?
- What role does a lawyer have in mediation?
- Can private FDRs work for TOLATA cases?
- Advantages of ADR in cases which involve both family and property elements