Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Registration Hotline 01379 740619
Trusted since 2002 to deliver affordable, timely and reliable legal training
Cohabitation Update Webinar
19th December 1-2pm, Live & Recorded
Helen Brander, Barrister, Pump Court Chambers
Sarah Jane Lenihan, Stowe Family Law
During this webinar, the presenters will cover;
- Cohabitation – statistics, differences with marriage, CPs for all and
what the likely impact will be.
- Impact of cohabitation on previous financial orders – as a Barder
event (or not) and upon maintenance (both for payee and payer of
- Legal advice, cohabitation agreements, separation agreements,
and their legal effect.
- Litigation procedure for TLATA / PE.
- Resolution campaigns on cohabitation?
- Propertyinterests – TLATA and proprietary estoppel.
- What is a TOL;
- Express / implied
- Recission for fraud / mistake of express trusts;
- Implied – Stack, Laskhar, Marr v Collie, Kahrmann
(CA but going to SC)
- PE – what is it? How to establish it?
b Inheritance issues – differences with marriage – establishing a 75 Act claim
c Third party interests in property disputes – trustee in bankruptcy, family, gifts / loans, tax implications.
CPD - 1 hour (SRA A2)
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Have a question about the topic which you would like answered in the webinar?
Email us up to one day before the recording so we can provide answers.
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619
Cost to download
£25 per sole practitioner/individual
£50 per company
£99 per year to subscribe to all our web/podcasts, £149 per company