Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Registration Hotline 01379 740619
Trusted since 2002 to deliver affordable, timely and reliable legal training
Forthcoming family law webinars
- Private Children Update - 28th April,
Presented by Marisa Allman and James Mulholland
- Tax & Family Cases - 22nd April,
Presented by Stephen Woodward and Ben Parry-Jones
- Child Arbitration and how ENE would work in child proceedings, 3rd April,
Presented by William Tyler QC and Kate Tomkins
- Costs in Family Cases - 22nd June,
Presented by David Burles & Matthew Brunsdon-Tully
- Cohabitation Claims 20th May - Afternoon live stream 1pm - 5pm,
- Divorces and the elderly (Silver separators)
- Dealing with religious marriages
- Financial remedy update
- Practical and tactical advice in financial rememdy cases
- Innovate responses to contemporary family law issues
Pre-recorded and ready for download
- Dealing with non-matrimonial property
- Dealing with fraud in family cases
- Brexit Update 2020
- Calderbanks and The Costs Working Group
- Pre-nuptial agreements update
- Maintenance after Mills
- Schedule 1 CA 1989 Update
- Dealing with crypto currencies in divorce - 30th March,
Presented by Dean Armstrong QC and Andrzej Bojarski
- Best practice FDR - 26th March,
Presented by Rhys Taylor and Andrzej Bojarski
3.5% is added to cover card processing fees.
CPD - 1 hour (SRA A2)
For more information on CPD, visit the SRA's webinar on
Live feed using Zoom with video, Power Point and Audio only.
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Download files are availble to view for 12 months. You can also download files to your computer with no restrictions to upload to your device.
Presentation materials and a live login link will be emailed prior to the webinar. Questions are either submitted by email or via the webinar interface via a chat box.
Other ways to register
Call us on 01379 740619