- Partnership articles, the essential provisions.
- Partnership assets do they and/or should they include the farm land? The distinction between the
partners’ personal estate and assets of the partnership.
- The position of non farming family members. Do they have a role?
- The importance of accounts and their approval and signature
- Disputes: ADR, arbitration or litigation.
- The impact of proprietary estoppel.
Nigel Thomas, Maitland Chambers
CPD = 1 hour
Watching this webinar will help solicitors meet the following requirements set out in the Statement of Solicitor Competence
A2 - Maintain competence and legal knowledge
A4 - Draw on detailed knowledge/understanding
Understanding Farming Disputes
Webinar, 23rd March, 12.30 - 1.30pm
Live & On Demand