Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Tax Issues in
Webinar Recording -
from 22nd April
Duration of recording - 1 hour
• Maintenance payments;
• Interest on late payment of court debts.
• The year of separation and the importance of Form E;
• PPR, the matrimonial home and disposals in connection with divorce;
• CGT reporting obligations to HMRC from 6 April 2020;
• Transfer of business assets.
Remittance basis users, or divorces with an offshore background
• Relevant persons; spouses, ex-spouses and minor children;
• Income tax and CGT issues for remittance basis users on divorce.
• Transfers between spouses pre Decree Absolute v transfers between ex-spouses post
• Beware the non-UK domiciled spouse;
• S.10 IHTA and dispositions not intended to confer gratuitous benefit;
• Schedule 1 Trusts for minors;
• Mesher and Martin Orders.
• Transfers in connection with divorce
Misc. but important
• Pension sharing orders;
• The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
3 Stone Buildings
Payne Hicks Beach