Registration Hotline - 01379 740619 - - - - -
Simon Gore Consulting Ltd
8 Upper Street, Oakley, Diss, IP21 4AX
Copyright Simon Gore Consulting Ltd (SGCL)
All rights reserved.
Our events are going paperless, find out how this affects you attendance,
Webinar, 17th October 11am - 12noon
Jennifer Williamson of Blake Morgan
& Imogen Robins of Pump Court Chambers
- The starting point for spousal maintenance: how will the court make a
- Family Justice Council Guidance on Financial Needs on divorce –
second edition April 2018
- Advising on types of order.
- Joint lives
- S28 (1A) bar
- Managing clients' expectations about where their claims may sit:
- Parameters: best and worst case scenarios
- Thorny issue of quantum: basing it in reality
- NS v SS (Spousal Maintenance  4183
- Bonuses/Future earning capacity
- Practical hints/steers and tips: setting your case up for success
£25 per single licence (designed for individuals or sole practitioners)
£50 per company licence (designed for the whole team and live links can be shared between multiple offices)
CPD - 1.5 hour (SRA A2)
For more information on CPD, visit the SRA's webinar on
Live feed using GoToMeeting with Power Point and Audio only.
Recording format - mp4 with MS Power Point Slides.
Download files are availble to view for 12 months. You can also download files to your computer with no restrictions to upload to your device.
Presentation materials and a live login link will be emailed prior to the webinar. Questions are either submitted by email or via the webinar interface via a chat box.